I made the transfer 2 days ago and so far the token has not entered the wallet

I made the busd transfer from binance to metamask and so far the money has not entered the wallet, I have already done all the procedures that you made available on the support sites and nothing so far, besides the two emails I sent and so far I have not received a response.
I made the transfer to the address you provided in the chrome extension and so far nothing has been resolved.
I am completely disappointed with the attitude of the company that seems to be a serious company and treats the customer like this.
Transfer data:Your withdrawal address is x4DCEa957000f5cba794A206f780bFBC0549a088f,txid is 0x7f9df289a0e9e4ab680da30e361a0c981c0adeef2562d2839ecfb9beb4770b03

Hey @durval, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Thank you for submitting a ticket to our support team, they will be with you as soon as they can.

It looks like the transaction was successful and BUSD was transferred to your wallet address. Please make sure that you wallet is configured for Binance Smart Chain and that you have imported the correct contract address for BUSD :point_down:

Please also keep in mind that MetaMask is a non-custodial wallet, meaning that the address in your MetaMask wallet is not the property of the MetaMask team, it is yours.

aa
I already did what you said, but for the reason the token didn’t fall into my wallet, whenever I copy the metamask link from my account, it changes to another number.
I just did everything right for my token to go into my wallet, I used an address that I was generated and so far, you guys happened, it looks like the metamask stole my money.

When you copy and paste your wallet address and a different address appears after you paste, it is likely that your wallet has been compromised. Please refer to this post here: