Search for Networks

Hello,

Something missing from my point of view when using metamask app is a search function to select the network to use. Today with the multiplication of the available networks, something could be improve fro security and usability in this part.

Thanks for this great application and sorry for asking forever more.

Regards

Hey @Hulice, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Thanks for the feature request, the team is working on making it easier to add some popular networks in the near future!

2 Likes

Hello @nakedwinnie , thanks for your reply . Have a good day.

2 Likes

I was scrubbing the list of feature request to see if anyone has suggested; the addition of a Character Search box right before “Assets” or where appropriate; even with just showing coins with a balance option; coin list’s can be like scrolling a marathon list; Just a thought to add improve the processing of a transaction. They might just tell me; don’t be lazy, just go to expanded view and press ctlr+f … but that just adds a step instead of scrolling for dayz. Thank you for such a good resource. ( I’m not really just lazy, just a 90% disabled veteran who is sick, lame and lazy, cripple and crazy.

Respectfully,
WX2, ( woundedxwarrior )

2 Likes

Hey @WX2, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

You can also use https://chainlist.wtf/ to make adding networks easier :slight_smile:

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like