Why can't I withdraw or convert my Kishu Inu?

I have Kish Inu in my Meta Mask. I can neither convert nor withdraw it. How is Meta Mask going to compensate me for this? It’s up almost 2000% and because you are not capable of doing the job I will suffer a loss.

Bobcat :cat: send your ETH address :parachute: you have some ETH?
You need ETH to pay for the transaction.

I not only have ETH I have lost about a thousand dollars trying to either convert it or withdraw it! These people are incompetent and I’m over it! I’m seeking legal counsel. I’m so sick of these people in this space screwing us over!

I’ve been asking for help for over 7 days now. I have over 600 billion Kishu Inu that I question whether they are counterfeit. I have expressed this concern to Meta Mask. They are more concerned with the language I use than actually checking on what could be a threat to anyone buying counterfeit coin and losing their money. This is a very immature and selfish reaction that reflects the lack of concern and the well being of this entire space. It’s the price we will pay for decentralization and the fact that we will have no say so or protection from any threat that doesn’t directly affect them. I have a transaction that is still pending after nearly 9 hours. I went back to the site I got the coins from and tried to swap them for ETH. I tried to both convert and withdraw the Kishu 9 times now. That come to quite a bit of money and I haven’t gotten anything except being ignored this entire time. Go to the community chatroom if you need immediate help… That is almost the most insulting thing that has been said to me in this space yet. They are making the money then putting the responsibility of their job on the people that that pay them and do nothing to improve the quality of their product. I am certain of this because they still have a pathway for you to send tokens to yourself and you pay for that transaction. They very seldom even mention the fact that there is an option you actually have to add yourself. It gives you an alert that comes late letting you know that you are about to be fleeced yet again for sending tokens to yourself. There is no legitimate reason that you should send a transaction to yourself then be charged transaction fees. It shouldn’t even be an option to occur at all. But they get paid and that’s all that they care about. In the mean time can anyone in a community chat room help get what may be counterfeit tokens out of my wallet? What I am expressing right now are genuine concerns and problems that need to be discussed and made public knowledge. Anything that isn’t bright shiny smiling fugaze isn’t allowed. This is how dictators come to power. If you don’t believe me go read some history books. I’ve written several papers on the subject matter and the way business is being conducted in this space is reason to be very alarmed. They would rather keep up the facade of being on your side and doing everything they can to help you. they do this to maintain control over their fiefdom… The mere fact that you cannot actually speak to someone and have an actual conversation where you can take ten minutes to solve a problem as opposed to playing message tag for weeks and still not get anything done while we still pay for everything we do. When we suffer losses due to having no help with their product and no recourse is blatant. It is displayed by not allowing anyway to actually communicate effectively and timely. And it’s all done under the guise of decentralization. Decentralization is being warped and used to for power and greed. Not being able to contact and communicate in an efficient manner by actually speaking to a real person. With the only option being this archaic method of messaging, much like using a telegraph which was gleefully replaced by the TELEPHONE BTW, nothing to do with being decentralized. It has to do with taking advantage of people and their money. Which is exactly what’s happening to me at this moment. That transaction is still pending now after 9 hours and thousands in losses because no one has done anything to even check into whether or not they are counterfeit tokens… and I’m still being charged for doing nothing more than trying to conduct what is legitimate and ethical business. Yet I’m the one being censored!

Hi @Bobcat I’ll write you a private message :slightly_smiling_face:

ok. jefflawson@bellsouth.net is the best way to do that. I do not trust any site that allegedly alloys “private” messaging. They talk a big game about privacy and decentralization but not when it comes to themselves.

can you please share the answer ? i have Kishu inu in metatmsk

I have a similar issue - swapped Ether for Kishu Inu a day ago using Metamask and I cannot see it in my metamask wallet. Went into etherscan and searched on Kishu token, then in the Profile summary for Kishu, clicked on the “add token to metamask” and it said “no web3 provider”. What do I do now?

Have to say this whole experience is not giving me much confidence with these Crypto companies.

Had the same problem. Went to Kishu Swap and added all the coins that MM wouldn’t let me swap out with and pretty much got it done without delays. Hope that works for you as it did for me.

I’m not sure what the
“no web provider” message is about. Make sure that the wallet was actually connected is the only thing that comes to mind. Are you sure the transaction was completed? Just because ETH fleeced you for whatever the market will bare doesn’t mean it was a completed transaction. Go to your Meta Mask and look in the activities. Make sure the transaction actually transpired. When you transferred the Kishu are you sure that you weren’t just sending yourself back to MM? Look at the actual transaction and see if it was actually you that was being sent back to the same wallet that you’ve had no trouble getting in and out of this whole time. They will do that sometimes. It’s easy to think that the exchange actually happened when they send something back and charge you for it. It doesn’t make sense from a logic/ethical point of to be charged to do something you’ve been perfectly capable of doing at no charge the whole time. So you don’t look for it. Why would most people since there is no legit reason to do it? There is actually an addition somewhere around here that let’s you know you’re about to be charged to send yourself to you’re own wallet. If I RUN ACROSS IT I’LL SEND IT TO YOU. Seems like you shouldn’t have to look for something like that and it should be an option you can see right up front… outside of the ethical decision for it to not even be an option to begin with that is… Best of luck…

The only thing that comes to mind is to raise the gas and transaction fees and see if it just comes down to being held hostage until you pay them what they want in order do the transaction… Outside that I would do as little using ETH as I could get away with until XRP and Flare pair up. Then I would buy some ADA n DOT to help promote them getting set up to do this far more efficiently while at the same time hopefully not being fleeced for ridiculous amounts of money… I’m fairly certain XRP/FLARE will be under a dime per transaction. For the long term- doing business with folks that don’t rape us in fees and hold us hostage is my long term solution as soon as it presents itself.

so when you did the swap out of Kishu Inu into ETH using the Kishu Swap, did the ETH just appear in your MM wallet? - sorry for the newbie question - this is all a very steep learning curve…

[quote=“Bobcat, post:10, topic:3832, full:true”]
I’m not sure what the
“no web provider” message is about. Make sure that the wallet was actually connected is the only thing that comes to mind. Are you sure the transaction was completed? Just because ETH fleeced you for whatever the market will bare doesn’t mean it was a completed transaction. Go to your Meta Mask and look in the activities. Make sure the transaction actually transpired. When you transferred the Kishu are you sure that you weren’t just sending yourself back to MM? Look at the actual transaction and see if it was actually you that was being sent back to the same wallet that you’ve had no trouble getting in and out of this whole time. They will do that sometimes. It’s easy to think that the exchange actually happened when they send something back and charge you for it. It doesn’t make sense from a logic/ethical point of to be charged to do something you’ve been perfectly capable of doing at no charge the whole time. So you don’t look for it. Why would most people since there is no legit reason to do it? There is actually an addition somewhere around here that let’s you know you’re about to be charged to send yourself to you’re own wallet. If I RUN ACROSS IT I’LL SEND IT TO YOU. Seems like you shouldn’t have to look for something like that and it should be an option you can see right up front… outside of the ethical decision for it to not even be an option to begin with that is… Best of luck…

thanks for the all the great advice - when I looked in the etherscan, it seems to all be there. I just find it astonishing that MM think we won’t lose all trust in their app… just imagine depositing $10K in your bank account with XYZ bank, then checking an hour later and not seeing the money… understandably you would be freeking out… of course if you then called them, someone would answer right away and help… unlike the 7 day wait to get a response from MM.

Yes, and vice versa. So far no problems. The fees charged by kishuswap were nominal compared to uniswap/MM.
I tested kishu swap/MM with swapping,
kishu, shibaken, jshib, hokk, akita, coshi, bhib, phib, sanshu, hnzo, leash and shib. and last but not least ETH.
So issues so far. Was unable to complete simple swaps in MM or portis through uniswap but with kishu swap/MM there haven’t been any issues

Great - that is good to know! Much appreciated.

This is very disturbing to me on many levels. They have had plenty of time to be better prepared but they just don’t give a shit. They throw up the whole decentralization thing and us it as a guise to purposely do things that limit our ability to actually be effective in this space. I’m willing to bet that most anyone that conducts business within the US is going to be in for quite the shock in the next year or so. I know some folks who are/have contacted the SEC, Justice Department, and a few more 3 letter agencies… they are holding nothing back and have evidence I don’t many in the space are prepared to combat. I personally hope a few wind up in prison and a Class
action Law suit returns 100’s of thousands that have been taken from me and that’s straight money… not the lost gains figured in. Atomic Wallet had a Java Script that disappeared a bag of VET and VTHO for me. Then tried to make me think it was something that I did like use the wrong address to send a token. Myself and 3 others saw them in my wallet with same assets that still there. All three seperate transactions from different platforms are now in the same wallet. I have know Idea where those addresses came from nor where the go. I got a copy of the Java fingerprint. I don’t read Java but there are several places where it references having had a glitch, or a “clause” - looking for someone and not returning them. Then trying to act like they know nothing and The Wallet has no history of them ever being or any other VET for that matter.I hove some old downloads which clearly show I’ve had VET in their before and I know what I saw… right along with a Naval intelligence officer that saw it as well… They really tried to make me think it was me that was responsible for losing them… When I get this Java properly interpreted and I’m correct… There will not be enough money nor a nondisclosure signing that will keep from making the court record open to the public. And since I’ve done business on several platforms through Atomic Wallet… they may be pulled into proceedings as well… No telling where that could wind up and don’t really care… I will not let that just fade away. Someone is going to pay exponentially!