Ладно делаем как получится :blush:

4 Likes

идея БОМБА ))) двигаемся в том же направлении
:grinning:

4 Likes

не понял, ты про что?

3 Likes

Не в тот топик написал)
По теме автора, действительно нужная идея, так будет удобнее ориентироваться, респект :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

you need to add polkadot and kusama

5 Likes

Great idea and well illustrated. I AM FOR!

4 Likes

Great proposal! Totally supporting! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Great suggestion, and thanks for providing the sketch images also!

In regards to NFT support in browser extension, this is in the works! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t care about dot colors and icons. I do care about better security and stopping phishing attempts. Using 2FA is highly recommended.

2 Likes
3 Likes

2FA can be installed when coins are to be withdrawn from the chain. There is no reason other than the time and design costs that keeps MM from installing it. If it’s a lack of a funding stream they are complaining about, they could attach a fee for the service. The excuse that it’s non-custodial and everything is on the chain is just a line of BS. Here is an excerpt about inserting 2FA and MFA onto the blockchain: " Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is easy to integrate with Blockchain by using the SAASPASS Authenticator…and it’s Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) capabilities. The SAASPASS Authenticator supports the time-based one-time password (TOTP) standards."
'nuff said.

2 Likes

Great suggestions, I think these changes will look better visually :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

идея, интересная поддерживаю.

2 Likes

Отличная идея!! :grinning: Мне нравиться

1 Like

Supra!
Ideal nice!
Вообще прикольно но будет видно

2 Likes

Hey @rioyak ,

In addition to the detailed article @Tksly shared, this is also a good read.

Always good to have conversation and think about both sides. In such a large galaxy, there is never 'nuff said - convo is key :wink:

6 Likes

Interesting idea! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I hope the developers are following our suggestions.

1 Like

yeah, if not icons, at least color