Add a manual sorting feature for the list of networks

would absolutely love that!

Yes! Iā€™ve wanted this for a while.

It would be a great move

Very useful feature!

This kind of feature will be more then awesome! Or at least Aphabetical list or networks

definitely a great feature to add

3 Likes

One year and no answer yet from MetaMask staff?
Did they forget that this thread exists or do they have more to do than respond to their users?

I am just about ready to abandon MetaMask because of the lack of this feature at this point. WAY too much time spent combing through the network list in MM to find the one I need. Alphabetical listing is long overdue.

1 Like

This is a very useful feature and quite easy to implement. I donā€™t know why you didnā€™t implement it yet.

Also a search functions in the network list would be useful too.

1 Like

What are you waiting for MetaMask? LFG!

1 Like

This would be amazing, especially as the list of networks grows it is actually rather painful to have to scroll through an arbitrary sort.

Is there any chance to put my hope for this feature to be released in MetaMask wallet ? pleaseā€¦

Yes please!
Even worse than networks one is using not frequently are the testnets mixed in between live networks!
I really need a feature to manually transfer those into the testnet-list!

Please add this!! This is a MUST have feature.

yes ! please it would be so helpful

I agree. My proposition is:
Introduce a function for the user to be able to arrange the order of networks.
Possibility to move the order (up/down) of networks in the Settings/Networks section.
The idea is also to be able to move the selected network to the ā€œTest Networksā€ position, which will enable the recently introduced on/off slider to hide test networks that we have added ourselves.
Purpose: This will result in faster switching between networks and a better experience when using MetaMask.