Add a manual sorting feature for the list of networks

It would be nice to add the ability to sort the list of networks manually. For example, as you can see in the screenshot, Palm network is in the fourth position, and I would prefer to move it to the bottom of the list since I don’t use it often.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

@xnxkillswitch what do you think?

2 Likes

Sure mate. That can would be great and useful!

7 Likes

GAWD I want this so bad… I’ve gotten to the point where I remove the networks I use most often and re-add then to keep them at the top of the list. Then of course new networks come along, I add them, and I gotta do it all over again! Sorting of networks and assets is something that should have been implemented a long time ago.

2 Likes

i need this feature :tired_face:

3 Likes

Please add this feature!!! I cant take it anymore trying to find networks and scrolling…
The insta swap chain feature is buggy and dapps often try to add RPC info instead of swapping chains

2 Likes

Made an account just to vote for this feature. Developers pls :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Totally agree with it. Can’t believe this thread has been posted a year ago but not having much attention. Upvote for it!

2 Likes

cool thing need to add

2 Likes

How is it 2023 and this is still not implemented? it’s such a basic front-end feature that its honestly insane that we don’t have it.

4 Likes

Come on team. Need this badly.

2 Likes

tumblr_npntnijAYS1r2aobgo6_400

3 Likes

need this so much please add it

2 Likes

Joined just to vote on this. Can’t believe this is not part of the program already!

3 Likes

It is absolutely crucial to integrate this feature into MetaMask as it addresses an essential need that power users simply cannot afford to go without.

2 Likes

This one is HUGE. And seems pretty easy to implement.

2 Likes

We need this really bad

3 Likes

Starting to prepare 1 year celebrating of waiting

2 Likes

Please add this feature! I have over 20 networks already and it’s total mess :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, this feature is extremely needed, on mobile as well as on the extension.
I hope they add this soon.