Add renBTC and renASSETS to Metamask

Would love to see Ren integrated into MetaMask, would allow a defacto route for bridging Bitcoin & Z-Cash.

3 Likes

With the ability to bridge Bitcoin and Dogecoin, MetaMask would make a big step forward in the UX :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Excellent idea, big win for users.

1 Like

I use ren bridge all the time. Most of the BTC I own is actually in renBTC! Solid project with long history of delivering on roadmap objectives.

2 Likes

I would use this every day

1 Like

Yes Please +1 +1 +1 +1

1 Like

REN has 100% track record and been using it since 2020 to bridge btc to a lot of different chains.

2 Likes

No brainer imo! Be really convenient to be able to use MetaMask for btc as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Удачи

RENBTC действительно нужен в обменном пункте!

This would bring convenience in using BTC and other chain assets to MetaMask. +1

1 Like

great idea ren is very nice

1 Like

Good idea!! Good news!

1 Like

solid protocol, secure, trusted - let’s do it :+1:

1 Like

this would make my life complete making MetaMask a one stop shop

1 Like

hi
Be kind to your fellow community members.

Blockquote

This really is a no brainer especially with the looming regulatory climate.

1 Like

Ren’s reputation for security is one of the best if not the best in the ecosystem.

1 Like

Absolute no brainer.

The reputational damage to MM from using insecure bridges could be extreme. Now don’t shoot me but all bridges are demonstrably insecure as evidenced by the number which have been hacked. This appears to mine eyes to be all but one of them.

If you aren’t using Ren you might as well be taking gold from one heavily defended vault to another, unarmed and across no man’s land.

Ren is demonstrably secure, nothing else is. If someone bridges using MM and loses funds they’ll blame MM rather than the bridge.

I couldn’t agree more

I like this way! Couldn’t agree more!