Add renBTC and renASSETS to Metamask

Description:
Add REN Bridge to MetaMask bridge aggregator

Purpose:
REN is one of the original cross-chain protocols and has been bridging native $BTC for years with ZERO exploits and ZERO funds lost.
Add access from native assets for $BTC, $DOGE, $ZEC, $FIL… to all of the major smart contract networks (ETH, Polygon, BSC, Avax, Arbitrum, Moonbeam, Kava, Optimism) There are dozens of renASSETS coming online with REN 2.0. This is a major bridge, with amazing upgrades right around the corner, it would be a great convenience to have it added to MetaMask.

Images/Attacments:

Would love to be able to bridge renBTC via MetaMask.

13 Likes

This makes perfect sense to do.

5 Likes

I was actually really surprised that this hadn’t already been in the works. Yes, please add this option to MM. One of, and probably, the most secure and easy bridging options in the space.

10 Likes

Don’t see any arguments against it, obviously good for all MetaMask users.

5 Likes

Seems logical that MetaMask would add ren at this point.

7 Likes

this would add so much functionality to MetaMask

5 Likes

REN would be a great addition to the Bridge Aggregator- perhaps the most advanced and far ahead in development and security.

3 Likes

Wow , I would love to see it ,cannot wait :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

One of my go-to bridges - would love to see this functionality on MetaMask.

2 Likes

Would love to provide any dev support required to make this happen from the Ren side

8 Likes

It would be very good for MetaMask and the users to integrate such a secure bridge.

2 Likes

This would rock hard :metal:

2 Likes

great, but how user ren network

Ren is a top-tier bridge.

2 Likes

I’d also love to see REN bridge being added

2 Likes

RenBTC and Ren Assets would provide added value and utility to MetaMask users. Would be to MetaMask’s advantage to add and provide this feature. :+1:

3 Likes

I wouldn love to see this features too

2 Likes

This would be a great feature to add.

2 Likes

…for years with ZERO exploits and ZERO funds lost…REN Is the best cross-chain protocol

3 Likes