Buying NFT gives error

Whenever I Buy NFT with a address only a few transactions get success. After few Transactions it gives me error. I think the issue is with the gas fee limit. Because when i increase the gas limit after error one or two transactions get successful and then again it throws error with please submit the asking price. And no matter how much i increase the gas limit after it always throws error.

2 Likes

Hi @sumitkumarspeqto ,

Welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Are they all various NFTs you are trying to buy or is it the same one from the same site?

Thanks1

3 Likes

Different NFT from the same project.

2 Likes

Hello. Can you let me know on which blockchain are these issues occurring for you?

3 Likes

The issue is occurring on BSC Testnet

2 Likes

It could be an issue with the mint itself, involving the smart contract of the respective project which you are test minting.

3 Likes

Minting shows me successful transaction and also returns the token ID, which I then set on sell, which also gets confirmation but when I buy NFT, it shows me failed transaction.

1 Like

Hello, you can try to replace the RPC node. In addition, you can try to switch the ETH chain and the BSC chain many times to ensure the normal interaction in the BSC chain. This may be due to some unknown error, which needs to be confirmed by the team. For now, the above method is a good solution… :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Buy NFT from where exactly? And where are you selling testnet NFTs?

Keep in mind that anything on Testnet networks such as BSC Testnet, from tokens to NFTs, have zero value. They are only for testing.

2 Likes

I have made a project on react. When I use the smart Contract functions to mint NFT. And set it on sell it works fine. And if I use new NFT address and marketplace address I am able to buy with it for few times. But after few successful transactions of buying NFT. My transaction get fails. I have tried increasing the gas limit from 300000 to 3000000 and my one transaction got successful after increasing gas limit but after again my Buy NFT transaction fails and never happens again. No matter how many NFT’s I mint and set on sell, there buy transactions get failed.

3 Likes

Where are you able to sell testnet NFTs?

1 Like

buddy this is a testnet problem not a wallet problem i went through many and it happens a lot just set more throttle and find the problem solve

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.