Request: All the user to export/import a list of all the custom tokens. The list would only need to contain:
- Chain (ETH, BNB, BSC, etc)
- Contract Address
I love using the wallet, but you guys get a ton of support issues all around people not finding their coins, usually because they need to create a custom token.
I have a similar symptom of this where I use my laptop to do a transaction, and that new token shows up in my chrome MM wallet, but not on my mobile MM.
If you did this request, my workflow would look like this:
- Buy a handful of new coins, see them show up in that wallet
- Export the token list
- Switch to my other device and import the token list
- See the new tokens in that MM wallet
Workflow for people who are restoring seed and want to see all their tokens:
- During normal use, regularly backup their token list
- When they restore by seed, import token list.
- See all their tokens.
BONUS: add a toggle in MM to show/hide tokens with 0 balance (or below a set amt)