Dark mode please!

It’s incredible that we can’t have a dark mode yet!

10 Likes

Oh yeah, dark mode. What we all exactly need!

11 Likes

Its almost amazing darkmode still not avil in 2022 lol :slight_smile:

8 Likes

we need the dark mode desperately please!

8 Likes

it’s March 1, 2022 and you still have not added dark mode get with it!!!

8 Likes

If you ask me playstore should mandate dark mode, especially for these apps fond of with icy white backgrounds

8 Likes

If you really believe the team will add Dark Mode….keep dreaming. They don’t care. This topic is about 6 years old. Google it. They just don’t care about impaired vision users. Forget about. I hope to see coin98 wallet mass adoption. When that happens, I will delete MM forever. For only some good reasons. Dark mode, Solana, Terra, Polkadot and many more chains supported. Better and friendly UI.

8 Likes

Dark Mode will definitely be added to MetaMask, it is already in the works. It will be released within the year, thank you for your patience!

9 Likes

It took you years to take users into consideration. It’s gone take you more than a year to implement it. MM is already history. Your development is slow and ignoring users demand. All your development is regarding crosschain development and is more affordable to implement a bridge between erc20, bep,20 etc. Never seen any development and implementation with new blockchains like TERRA, SOLANA rtc. You done your jib and got already your place in the digital history. Let other take over if you don’t know what next.

7 Likes

For the love of god please add this

9 Likes

Yesss pls !!!we need dark mode :sob::smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

I find it baffling that Metamask hasn’t added dark mode/night mode. It would take them ~3 minutes to edit code to give us the option to switch.

9 Likes

Please add dark mode

8 Likes

Dark mode is coming! Soon :wink:

9 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: DARK MODE ON MOBILE IS HERE!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

Check out our Knowledge Base on how to turn it on! :point_down:

11 Likes

When on web extension? :o

10 Likes

It will be coming out soon :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Many people like dark colors, the official has seen the needs of the community and is developing, thank you

12 Likes

When lying in bed at night, the dark pattern is like God

11 Likes

Night mode is very good for eye health, hope to add this function

8 Likes