Dark mode please!

Add dark mode view to mobile app and web browser extension

Upvote here!

1 Like

Absolute must!
Dark mode is really important when you are burning the midnight hours and need to do some defi

26 Likes

Totally agree!
We can find dark mode in almost every app and site. It protects our eyes and increases contrast, makes contents clear to see.
Please make a dark theme better than the Binance Chain Wallet!

23 Likes

Appreciate if dark mode can be provided, it is almost completed as I have seen on Github. The issue has been there since 2018! Please!

22 Likes

yes please add dark mode

13 Likes

How does an app/extension this advanced not have dark mode as a setting at baseline in 2021?

12 Likes

Come on metamask this brightnest is killing my eyes hurry up n give us darkmode

15 Likes
  1. How does this not have more votes?
  2. How is this not already a feature? Itā€™s literally one of the simplest UI changes and makes a big difference for people that use this app at night (and prefer not to be blasted by completely white screens)ā€¦
11 Likes

Please add, this pure white look is blinding.

12 Likes

absolutely mad that they dont just implement this in a week;

also, when implemented, please give the option to auto-set darkmode based on the darkmode setting of the device itself and while weā€˜re at it maybe also the option to choose a custom highlight color?

in the meanwhile, for those like me who cant wait: on ios, make an automation that turns on smart invert when MM is opened and another automation that turns smart invert off when MM is closed, make sure that ā€œAsk Before Runningā€ is off

13 Likes

Hell yes!!! Its 2021 now for Godā€™s sakes.

It should be a standard now for every app to adapt Dark Mode!!

Come on, we have some DeFinances to do at night too!! And we want to take care of our eyes!!!

11 Likes

Badly in need of ā€œDARK MODEā€.

9 Likes

Get this done asap, itā€™s pretty sad this isnā€™t a feature as standard. everything these days has dark modeā€¦whats the hold up? so painful at night browsing through your apps then you go to meta mask and the white light background hits your eyes so hard!

please get dark mode asap!

9 Likes

Hi there, the team is aware that many users would like dark mode on both the mobile app and extension. We are investigating this and hopefully will have developer resources available to work on this in the near future. Thank you for your inquiry and for new people reading this, please keep upvoting to help us prioritize requests coming in!

9 Likes

When? This has been here for some time! We need more requests!! PLZ!! Bright screen hurting my eyeā€™s!!!

10 Likes

Please add dark mode in mobile app

9 Likes

Yea, even I am rooting for Dark mode, LOL. We will bring this up to the team and push for this to be added.

8 Likes

still hoping darkmode will show up

6 Likes

I was skeptical when our team at Keevo came and prioritized dark mode for us (and the option to toggle between dark and light modes). But, we had so many user requests. And ever since implementing, people have raved about the UI as if it was totally different.

7 Likes

This is happening! :partying_face:

Dark mode will be released by this year!

12 Likes