Do not show received funds

Hello, I bought it from ethereum Exchange. You should check the transaction number that I sent to you. But the amount is not complete and the ethereum is slightly deposited The units that reached my wallet are less than the units I bought from an exchange office Please help me, I sent you the receipt received from the exchange office in the form of a photo Just check the transaction number below thank you
0xafc5c64e6338b2e8558c2dfe8e308d10cf4caaf2186cecc7f74cbf6ce612f9ceProcessing: 8E08F36B-89DD-42D3-AAF7-FA31492FBB00.png…

1 Like

Hello, I bought it from ethereum Exchange. You should check the transaction number that I sent to you. But the amount is not complete and the ethereum is slightly deposited The units that reached my wallet are less than the units I bought from an exchange office Please help me, I sent you the receipt received from the exchange office in the form of a photo Just check the transaction number below thank you

1 Like

please answer please answer

Why is your support weak? I did not see the answer to the above problem anywhere. Please answer

Your support is extremely poor