Favorites in IOS internal browser still broken after many months

A while back my app updated and I lost the favorites I had previously saved. I think they are still marked as favorites because when I go to one of the sites I previously saved there is no option to save as a favorite in the 3-dot menu. When I go to some other random site I am offered the “Add to Favorites” option in the 3-dot menu. If I mark that new site as favorite it still wont show.

I have seen this mentioned on this site in a thread from September of last year, and multiple Reddit threads from last year as well.

Hello, the latest version of metamask does not have the browse page collection button, but you can click the new tag page, so that he will always sort your pages according to the tags. You only need to click the tag number to enter and you can see all the tag pages you added

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

Get in here

1 Like

I tried both the 3-dot menu then “new tab” button method, and the Tab icon then “+” method for getting to favorites and neither was working.

This bug appears to be mostly fixed in version 5.1.0 that was released May, 16 2022.

Now, closing and reopening the app doesn’t show favorites initially, but I can add a tab and they show.

1 Like

Yes, the operation effect is the same.

1 Like

Hi @russwd ,

There should be a fix on this rolling out on the next update! :tada:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.