Metamask cannot connect to BSC

I have been using MM with BSC for several months now and now suddenly MM cannot connect to BSC anymore and I cant access my assets. Any help?

Hi Firras save your Metamask seed :point_down:
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015290032-How-to-Reveal-Your-Seed-Phrase

and test Metamask on different browser: Brave, Chrome, Firefox…
when everything is ok :slightly_smiling_face: try reinstall the old Metamask

Hi Luigi:

I’m trying to set up my metamask account and none of their instructions are working. I’m trying to send coins to test my account, but the coins never show up on my mainnet, but when i set up a testnet and run test, it works. None of their instructions seem to be working. I’m using Chrome. How do I reinstall Metamask? Should I just close my account and reopen another? or what? Thank you!

Hi Luigi:

I’m trying to set up my metamask account and none of their instructions are working. I’m trying to send coins to test my account, but the coins never show up on my mainnet, but when i set up a testnet and run test, it works. None of their instructions seem to be working. I’m using Chrome. How do I reinstall Metamask? Should I just close my account and reopen another? or what? Thank you!

Hi davedevoe07 if coins you sent?

I’ve downloaded the Brave browser to test my BSC Mainnet wallet, still not working.

BSC is complicated :upside_down_face: sometimes must coin add manually