My metamask is stuck on "confirm this swap"?

I have bought many coins in the mask. I have an iphone 11 and I a mac desktop. I have been using firefox as a browser. Just renty my coins stopped letting me buy them. I can see the bnb value and the slippage is all the way at 49. I have deleted browser and cookies history but even with the mask connected it will just keep spinning and the “confirm this swap” with the price on it doens’t pop up? I would prefer not to have reload the app that I would have to add all the custom coins? Is anyone else noticing any issues lately?

1 Like

Hello @ROGERTHAT.

Try doing the steps written in the following KB article:

Also, make sure everything is fine with the tokens you are trying to buy or swap, as some projects may not survive or thrive as expected in the current market situation.

In addition to what i suggested above, it would be best if you contact Support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.