My wallet is not coming up, showing error

My wallet isn’t coming up , showing error

6 Likes

Hi friend!
The team is aware of the issues with some users accessing their MetaMask accounts on Android phones. The technical team is currently actively investigating and we will provide further updates soon enough.

2 Likes

On your Twitter page, it was announced that the bug was fixed and that we must reinstall the program…but I have more than one account in the wallet and the keywords are with me, but I did not know that there is a private key for each account…what should I do???

I have the same problem.

1 Like

View: Wallet
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined

I seen this Massege again and again when i open my MetaMask Wallets. What happened my MetaMask Watte. I face lot of problems. Please help Me.

2 Likes

Please read the latest update in regards to this issue here: MetaMask Android issue - #4 by nakedwinnie

2 Likes

My account is showing like this how can you helpe fix the account

Our product team has confirmed that the issue is fixed. You should now be able open MetaMask and see your balance as normal. If you are still experiencing the issue, please remove the MetaMask app and re-download it here: https://metamask.io/

If you still continue to have issues please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

Follow what @nakedwinnie mentioned above.

Rowniez mam taki sam problem

A post was split to a new topic: No chart data help

My wallet is not coming up, showing error please rectify my problem

My wallet is not coming anh showing