Pricing of tokens

Let show the price of the asset next to as we as the daily percentage growth or drop so as to avoid getting to exchanges to look for this important information!

Hello @Vinnide !
Welcome to MetaMask community )

You do not need to use exchanges for this, because there is a Portfolio service from MetaMask that contains all the information you need :wink:

2 Likes

Portfolio is only visible via the extension but not mobile! Unless my MetaMask being different!

Vinnide Vinci

Something like this! This is really handy!

Vinnide Vinci

Hi @Vinnide ,

You can use the Portfolio dapp on mobile, to sign into the dapp on MetaMask Mobile, please use the in-app browser.

Info on Portfolio here:

3 Likes

Convenience guys, at rimes these are the dapps putting us at risk of being scammed! I know we can use them but being able to see this infor next to an asset as I have shown in the example will help us make swift decisions like swapping from a degrading token to save our asset as soon as possible! So looking at this can easily tell where the asset is going quickly!

Vinnide Vinci

1 Like

You showed it to us like this via app store updates but not in actually reality when we get to download the app! Or it has to be with soe setting that we are not aware of!

Vinnide Vinci

MetaMask does show your tokens like that, but it takes its data from CoinGecko, so if a token isn’t properly listed there or shown a value, or there are issues with it on CG, it won’t show its $ value on the MetaMask app.

1 Like

Not all token are in error. This is not the actual thing displayed! Everything is displayed on one side but still not P/L infor. May be thats with android if it is there but not for apple that I use! The right side only features a a foward sign and nothing else!

Vinnide Vinci