Sending wrong account

I was able to send ETH a big amount but there is a wrong in th account. How I can get back my ETH? Please help me Thank you

same thing what happen to me awhile ago how to recover it?

If you sent to the wrong account, unfortunately there is not much you can do.

The decentralised nature of crypto makes it difficult to know who you sent that money to.

If you by some miracle figure out the owner for the wallet address, you would need to contact them and ask for your money back, but it will be up to them if they want to return it.

I would consider it lost to be honest.

As a recommendation, if you are sending crypto from a centralised exchange, activate the white listing of addresses and make sure you have your wallet addresses only on the whitelist.

Also always double check an address after a copy paste. I have heard of virus/malware that will change the address of a copy paste to the hacker address to steal your crypto this way, so always be double careful and double check the addresses before you push send.

After you push send, the money is gone.

Hi,

The account i think was invalid there is two letters added in the beginning of my account. thank you

I think there is a way to cancel it on etherscan but its the tech guys that can help with this.

Where I can find or talk to help me regarding this? please help me

forms*gle/HwneWmqebmXKTut26

replace * with dot cos I cant post link.