Transaction unsuccessful nor failed

Hi guys I have a transaction that has been on status as “submitted” until now. It was 4 days ago yet the transaction has not yet been completed. After that transaction all of my transaction were like that. It would not send nor deduct my wallet by its gas fee.
I hope someone could help

Here is a tutorial, very detailed, you can take a look

Hello, after the acceleration or cancellation function is invalid, the only way is to use your private key to import the address into other wallets, and then transfer again. After the transfer is completed, you return to metamask, and you will find that the problem is solved

2 Likes

Thanks for the tuturial but it still doesn’t work sir.
The first transaction was 4 days ago and not yet been completed. I tried the thing taught in the link you sent but it atill doesn’t work. And my Matic balance is still intack. It havent been reduced since the transaction happened that is still pending.

Check my reply above, because I have encountered the same problem before. I have tried various methods. Finally, I import the private key into other wallets, transfer it once, and then return to metamask. The problem is solved

3 Likes

You can try what Tksly said, he did it successfully

1 Like

Oh my God it worked. THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR. THANK YOUUUU

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.