Add Bluetooth support to Mobile App and/or Chrome Extension (Ledger Nano X)

I bought a Ledger Nano X with the intention of being able to use Metamask on my phone and interact with Dapps, while using my Bluetooth Ledger Nano X to approve them.

This does not work unfortunately. Not even the Chrome extension supports it.

This feature request is to add Bluetooth support for the Ledger Nano X for the Chrome extension and / or Metamask Mobile app.

Yes please! I got a Nano X too for this exact same reason but it turned out to be useless because I found out Bluetooth functionality isn’t available with Metamask

63 Likes

I’ve been asking for this since December 2019.

Those of us with hardware wallets won’t be migrating to hot wallets just for mobile functionality, the compromise on security is too great.

Please Metamask, make your mobile wallet useful and add ledger nano x support already.

48 Likes

Agree with this 100%. MM needs hardware wallet support (ledger nano x) with the mobile app ASAP. From what I have read in forms and such, this has been in the works for a while. Any idea when it will be available?

44 Likes

This is the most needed feature! Please implement it! I created an account just to say this.

43 Likes

Please add this feature. I made an account just to vote on this

44 Likes

I agree there certainly is high demand for such feature. Bluetooth is the reason I bought the Nano X, pancakeswap the reason I use Metamask, I would love to combine the two.
It was shown that bluetooth does not sacrifice security, please add it!

46 Likes

Really would love this feature. Should be a no-brainer.

38 Likes

We need this functionality. Please implement.

35 Likes

Can Metamask add this feature please, pretty please? :smiley:

Only Metamask mobile has support for viewing collectibles. But my collectibles are on the Ledger Nano X, so it would be awesome to be able to connect my Ledger to the mobile app and view the collectibles.

32 Likes

Yes, please MetaMask. We need to be able to use ledger and Bluetooth. Thanks!!

32 Likes

This this this this this. Please this.

29 Likes

Need this now!!! Please add to Ledger nano X

28 Likes

Please, I hate when I’m out and about and need to send some funds from my ledger but have to wait until I’m on my PC to do so. We all know know how time sensitive crypto can be.

33 Likes

+1 for mobile hardware wallet support.

Even read only sync would be helpful.

31 Likes

Def needed ASAP, it would really make the nano x complete.

32 Likes

Totally agreed, kindly consider ASAP.

32 Likes

People asked for this feature a few years now, when is it finally coming?

28 Likes

I have been wanting that too for a long time.
The way that the android application work is useless for me now.
I do everything using my nano X for safety.
This would allow me to do transaction with my phone instead of my computer, which would be very convenient when I can’t use my computer.

32 Likes

Please add this feature you guys. It is a must…!

30 Likes