Add Bluetooth support to Mobile App and/or Chrome Extension (Ledger Nano X)

Please we absolutly need this feature !

27 Likes

Must have feature that will ensure MetaMask stays ahead of the competition! It’s a no-brainer!

26 Likes

I signed up to this forum just to vote for this feature. Please add it!

30 Likes

Please add support for ledger on iOS

28 Likes

Seconding this—it would be much appreciated if you could add Ledger support to Android.

25 Likes

This feature would be very nice, this issue has been running for over a year now and I hope it is going to happen at some point.

25 Likes

It’s actually kind of mind boggling that there isn’t yet a mobile web3 walllet that supports a hardware key with either usb or bluetooth. I mean most users are mobile in 2021 right? Please prioritize this.

28 Likes

I bought a Nano X to use this feature. I don’t have a laptop and now I can’t access anything while traveling. Absolutely necessary feature!!

26 Likes

Hello, i saw that have Kiwi browser, that allow extensions, its is safe? I want too support for ledger x in my mobile.

28 Likes

I bought a Nano X to use this feature. Please add support!

23 Likes

please and thank you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

26 Likes

Yes please, I am stuck using my hardware wallet only on the web extension and not on my phone app. This makes my phone app useless for me, I can’t even see my wallet there. This should be top priority for the mobile app so we can operate safely from anywhere.

26 Likes

Please add this feature. Not having it available puts you in an uncomfortable position of either losing the functionality of your Metamask phone app, essentially turning it into a read-only portfolio tracker (for your Ledger MM account) or sacrifice the security and not use your Ledger at all with MM. The only other solution would be to split your assets between accounts (i.e. ETH/WETH/USDC) between your non-Ledger and Ledger MM accounts. However, this just causes more transaction fees for the end user, on an already congested network.

Also, the fact that the chrome extension doesn’t even support bluetooth is ridiculous. I essentially spent an extra $60 for absolutely zero functionality for the sole feature I bought it for when I use it with the wallet provider I prefer, which is MM. This is a real letdown.

26 Likes

Everyone, please like all the comments that you can so hopefully we can get this trending. Also, please ask any of your friends that use MM to vote on this. This is something that should absolutely be frontloaded on the development priority list.

22 Likes

Absolutely no reason you should have had to been campaigning for this long :expressionless:

22 Likes

Please add bluetooth support! This would a great feature and a good advantage over other hardware wallets.

21 Likes

Yes please, we need this for the Ledger Nano X!!!

22 Likes

Yes please. Purchased ledger to use with mobile.

24 Likes

Just bought one expecting that it would hook up to metamask mobile if I was able to access it via desktop. Otherwise great device but I won’t use it much until this feature is added :pensive:

25 Likes

Was hoping to connect my Ledger Nano X to MetaMask, please enable this feature alot of users are looking for it and there are more mobile consumers now

23 Likes