Add Bluetooth support to Mobile App and/or Chrome Extension (Ledger Nano X)

Zerion is very good but the ledger support only seems to be on the ethereum chain

1 Like

Switch to 1inch, they some how have made it work :grin:

Hey guys! Will the Bluetooth support for mobile be available soon or not? Just be honest please, we’ve been waiting for this feature for a long time.
Thank you!

There is unfortunately no specific date or time period to share, but we will keep you updated when more information is available as soon as we can!

1 Like

At least can you gave us update how far the progress is? It’s been almost 2 years and 1.5 year since ledger itself announce it

**Description:**Basically a support for Ledger SAS Products on iOS and Android

Purpose: Easy of use product which don’t compromise security & allow to interac with many coins not compatible through Ledger Live

Extension/Mobile/Both:

Images/Attacments:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your patience on this feature request!

With the latest mobile 7.17 release, Ledger Nano X now integrates for iOS and Android users via Bluetooth. :partying_face:

Let us know if you have any further questions/feedback!

3 Likes

Well all, this has been an absolutely wild ride. I’ve been getting notifications about this topic from years and never would I have imagined it’d sit at the most highly requested features.

Thank you MetaMask team for finally coming through on this. I’m going to miss the random pings in my email about it :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Mm mobile 7.17 freezes