Add the ability to change the default rpc to alternative rpc

Description:
I don’t use infura for eth but use flashbot, I like it. but when I switch the network on the site and the MetaMask window appears, I can only change the network to infura eth. It is very uncomfortable. I make unnecessary movements. I close the window, then open the MetaMask window, switch the network to flashbot eth, then I click the button on the site to connect. It is very uncomfortable. If you don’t fix this, then when migration to other wallets appears, I will definitely go there.

Purpose:
add the ability to use alternative rpc as the default rpc for connections.

Extension/Mobile/Both:
extension

Images/Attacments:
no

I like everything else. but I can’t be loyal to you if you can’t be loyal to me, so don’t be surprised if many people start leaving you, because you take a very long time to make decisions even for such simple things that I told you about

You can also simply remove the layer that, when switching networks, covers the entire space of the window and does not allow you to use other functions of the wallet while progress is spinning. I think we can make this progress bar more compact. then, if I change my mind about connecting or decide to choose another network during the connection process, I can quickly do this. you know that sometimes seconds can matter

but it is better to give the user more freedom and change the default rpc. thanks