Blockchains needed

Description:
I would like to have all my cryptoassets in MM. Is there any posibilities of have others chains wallets into it?, like BTC wallet, SOL wallet, Polkadot, Cardano and Algorand wallets, for example?

Purpose:
To have all assets in 1 wallet (this one)

Extension/Mobile/Both:

Images/Attacments:

Without Blockchain as like sugar less tea…

MetaMask currently only supports EVM compatible chains.

But…
The crypto space—and MetaMask itself—evolves very quickly.
Although the blockchains and tokens themselves are fundamentally incompatible, it’s possible that in the future users will be able to manage their assets across chains, including the Bitcoin Network, right from MetaMask. :boom:

6 Likes

These chains are very different, and if integrated into a wallet, the development cost will be unimaginable.
Due to the different formats of addresses and private keys, users will need to use different private keys to manage different addresses, and may also encounter trouble when the website calls the wallet, so I personally think it is better to use separate wallets for different chains :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

With MetaMask Snaps, other chains that are non EVM-compatible such as Bitcoin can be integrated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m willing to try MM Snaps. When I wanna install MM Flask the only problem is yarn version not meet req v3. After update yarn I have v1.22.19 and not confident to proceed. What to do now?