BNB sent from Metamask to Binance Wallet doesn't show in Binance

Dear team!
I know I did it wrong, but I swapped ETH to BNB on the ETH Mainnet in Metamask. After that I noticed, I cannot just send it to the BNB Mainnet in the same Metamask account. My mistake. Then I sent it to my Binance Wallet directly from the ETH Mainnet, were my BNB Token showed, this is how I did it with other Tokens to my Coinbase Wallet. The transaction is “successful” but the BNB never showed up in my Binance Wallet. I copy/pasted the Binance adress, so this should be bulletproof. The Transaction Hash is 0x5b89610e2b4674d59fc8d0016f1c861cc150b90caa1bd321dc7bf2d9fde7f4eb

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hey @Dutchess81, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

This BNB was on Ethereum mainnet as WBNB (Wrapped BNB). It is likely that you sent your BNB to the Binance address for BNB on Binance Smart Chain. Unfortunately, these tokens cannot be retrieved, I would suggest contacting the Binance team to see if there is anything they can do for you.

2 Likes

Well i need more information but if you send funds to a exchange directly in a bad network the only that i can recover is the same exchange. If you sent funds to a bad address o network you could recover if you have the seed.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.