Bridge Gnosis to Polygon using Connext. Tokens have not arrived

Good morning,

I sent 12.60 USDC from Gnosis to Polygon via Connext. Here is the transaction number :

0x28c7a9f742abe44a2915b00b4c5c0794694b0b15249a047dae4b2735d8d72695

Image1

The transaction was successful but I can’t see my USDC on MetaMask. USDC balance is 0.

However, on MetaMask Portolio, my USDC.E balance is good. It takes into account the successful transaction. Unfortunately, I cannot transfer or exchange them.

Image3

I don’t understand why I can’t see my UDSC.E on MetaMask and why I can’t transfer them?
Could you please help me ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jp95

1 Like

hi @Jp95 . What you are bridging is USDC.e, not the native USDC.
Add its contract address to view it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried adding the contract address “USD Coin Bridged USDC.e” for the Polygon network. I found this address (0x2791bca1f2de4661ed88a30c99a7a9449aa84174) on CoinMarketCap.

When I copy this address to MetaMask, it tells me that I already have this address entered.

So, I looked at the activity of this transaction on MetaMask. On Polygon, bridge is failing. Error: Internal JSON-RPC error.

However, I have Matic to pay the gas costs.

Have you ever encountered this problem ?

Thank you again for your time.

Jp95

So, I looked at the activity of this transaction on MetaMask. On Polygon, bridge is failing. Error: Internal JSON-RPC error.

This is just a UI error, your bridge has been successful. So, ignore it

The contract address is correct. it’s in your wallet

You can also display it using the following method.

1 Like

Thanks.

How do I transfer my USDC.E to Binance for example because MetaMask will tell me that I have 0 usdc.e please?

Jp95

hi @Jp95 . this is your address, right?
0xd7940213a9d316212ef14ccb75bf7029064346d6
Make sure your network is switched to polygon. If the amount is still 0, try restarting the browser.

Before transferring funds to an exchange, make sure it supports the network and token you are using.
Binance does not support USDC.e, only USDC, so you need to swap it to USDC before you can deposit to Binance, otherwise your funds will be lost.

1 Like

Thanks,

Yes, that’s my address.

I just restarted my PC.

The USDC balance is still 0.

Jp95

Hi @Jp95

Please manually add the token address. Open MetaMask, switch to polygon network. Scroll down, click on +import tokens, input USDC.e contract address 0x2791Bca1f2de4661ED88A30C99A7a9449Aa84174 and add.

Additionally, kindly check this support article https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-display-tokens-in-MetaMask

Also, please check with binance if they support the token intended to be transferred as mentioned by Tuya above

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.

The address you gave me is already on my MetaMask (chrome extension) but it displays 0 tokens. I restarted my PC twice in a row.

I also enabled automatic token detection in the settings.

On my MetaMask (chrome extension), I cannot transfer my USDC because the balance is 0 tokens.

On MetaMask portfolio, I cannot trade or transfer my USDC.E. It indicates that the transaction failed.

Can you unlock my MetaMask and my token balance? I am blocked. I can no longer use the Polygon network on MetaMask because I’m afraid my transactions will do the same thing.

Jp95

Search polygon on chainlist.org and add to MetaMask.

Or you can add it manually.

1 Like