BUSD stolen or auto-transferred out of BSC wallet

Hey all, so I just transferred a bunch of BUSD in from Binance and then, a few hours later, it just disappeared. I wasn’t in front of my computer at the time and my phone didn’t have service. I’m using both Metamask and TrustWallet on the same wallet, but does anyone have any idea where it might have gone or what I can do to avoid this in the future? I’m guessing it was some sort of auto-contract that I screwed up, but I want to make sure nothing has a right in the future to snatch any BUSD I put into that wallet…

BSCScan transaction: 0x1f770de60911fc95f5a76dfb36aad33ebfc52180feb1275a2d4a090d6ff4e18f

Same here, I literally saw my funds appear and then the next second it’s gone. Have you recovered this asset? I sent a ticket to Metamask support but I’m afraid that I might lost my stolen funds. Please help…

Hey @citadella, sorry to hear this has happened to you. I would suggest transferring all funds out of your wallet immediately. For your privacy and security, I have submitted a ticket for you to our support team.

Please continue communication with us from there.