Can we have a stop all transactions

Description: stop all transactions

Purpose: as there is alot os scams and sweeper bots taking you coins

Extension/Mobile/Both:

Images/Attachments:

The characteristics of blockchain determine that transactions are irreversible and cannot be stopped.

2 Likes

Thanks coininmm
However my wallet being hacked and sold off all my tokens and took all the ethereum coins :sob:, that’s why should put a stop trading 24h hold function…to stop hacking Just started and lost everything… :cry::cry:

1 Like

hi! have you contacted MetaMask Support so they can check out what is going on or how it happened? Sounds like a sweeper bot. Reach out to them you can contact MetaMask support at https://support.metamask.io/ and click the blue Start a Conversation button. A bot will try to help you initially, but you will get connected to support.

3 Likes

Let’s assume that MetaMask has a 24-hour transaction stop function. If I am a hacker who has stolen your wallet seed phrase, I will directly change to another wallet such as TokenPocket, import your seed phrase, and then steal your coins.
Unless you can make all wallets in the world have a 24-hour transaction ban function.
Since you want to be safe, why didn’t you buy a hardware wallet?
Don’t always try to make others change, change yourself to solve the problem fundamentally.

2 Likes