Complaint Regarding Unprofessional Treatment and Delayed Responses

I want to express my extreme frustration with the poor treatment and constant delays in responses regarding my project. Despite providing all necessary information, I have struggled to receive clear and timely feedback.

It appears that my project has been unfairly blacklisted without a proper review. My website is secure, and additional features are currently being developed. Blocking subdomains without justification is not only unprofessional but also detrimental to the progress of my project.
Please check Screenshot

I expect immediate action to address this situation by someone with the technical expertise to evaluate the matter properly. This is not just a customer service issue; it’s about the future of my project, and I demand better support.

Thank you.

Is this in regard to GitHub - MetaMask/eth-phishing-detect: Utility for detecting phishing domains targeting Web3 users?

Can you share the issue # and/or the name of the website please

1 Like

Yes its GitHub sir but i can’t share links here so i will send issues number is #84031 my website name is Mcoins .xyz

The issue seems to be that the subdomains you have requested to be unblocked are not functional, I am also not able to load the subdomains you requested to be unblocked.

The best way for your subdomains to be unblocked would be to address this issue first.

1 Like

First Thank you nakedwinnie
i will working on that but why WWW and Main website are flag too please just remove www from blacklist and i will remove all subdomain and working on folder like mydomain/docs
but still need to remove main website .
please check screen

Ok I will pass along the information to the team about the main website, mcoins.xyz being unblocked

3 Likes

Thank you so much nakedwinnie :pray: