Dogeverse Wallet Problem

Hello everyone! I hope I’m in the right place! I have a problem that I want to describe here. A few days ago I bought the coin dogeverse via my wallet and claimed the tokens after the presale. Everything worked fine, I can see the tokens on my wallet, but they have no value!? Only the amount of Dogeverse coins is shown but the value is shown as $0. What could be the reason for this? Could I get my money back in the worst case scenario? Thanks in advance for your answer and help!

Hi @Ibraheam send me your MetaMask eth address and I’ll try to check it :slightly_smiling_face: whether the token has any value or not.

PS: Your eth address will be deleted from the forum.

4 Likes

@Ibraheam I checked your address and it looks OK :slightly_smiling_face: but it’s a new token, so you don’t see its price. I don’t know much information about him :smile:.
Value will show up once he are listed on coinmarketcap or coingecko page.

It looks like it is traded on the uniswap site :point_down: try to sell a few tokens

6 Likes

It seems that the coin are listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko now, but at the price of 0.0002364 usd

3 Likes

Yeah it looks ok :smile: soon you will see the price in the MetaMask wallet @Ibraheam

3 Likes