ETH sent from Metamask ZKsync to Binance

Hello. I just made a mistake and sent my ETH from MetaMask on ZKsync network to my Binance wallet on ERC20 network… transaction is stuck, how can I get my eth back?

2 Likes

hi @Bloodyraven , welcome to MetaMask community.

1, Can you cancel this transaction?

2, Unless you use a bridge, you cannot directly send zksync assets to the ERC20 network. When you transfer funds to Binance Wallet, it is still on the zksync network, although Binance Wallet does not display this network.
A possible solution at this point is to find your seed phrase in settings, then you can install MetaMask in a new browser, then import it, switch to the zksync network, and you should be able to see your funds there.

3 Likes

Thank You for answering. I imported my wallet on new device but i cant see my funds… I see only funds that’s left after transacion which is 0.0002 ETH. I cant cancel it because it’s not pending transacion, MetaMask says its confirmed. When I try to cancel it by setting up custom nonce MetaMask says “nonce too low”… Here is transaction you can check on ZSsync explorer: 0x02d59914e2239e3886d8478b7c9220bc1320999c356dcda91496eefd1322af4c

It’s “verifying” and “Not yet executed on Ethereum Mainnet”

hi. The reason your transaction got stuck is probably because you transferred almost all of your eth to another address, then the gas went high and your reserved eth was not enough to pay for the transaction.
I noticed that you have transferred in 0.021 eth from another address.

Can you follow the method mentioned in the article to cancel the transaction again. Pay attention to several key points mentioned in the article:

When using this method, you will need to work backwards from the oldest pending transaction in the queue that you want to cancel . For example, you cannot attempt to cancel a transaction with a nonce of 10 before cancelling nonce 9.

Your first nonce is 114.

• Set your gas limit comparable to or slightly higher than your original transaction.
  • Set your priority fee to at least 10% higher (in Gwei) than the gas fee of the original (pending) transaction (e.g. if that transaction had a gas fee of 30 Gwei, set the max priority fee in the replacement/cancellation transaction to 33-35 Gwei).
  • Make sure your max fee is at least 30% higher than the max fee of the transaction you’re replacing. For example, if your previous fee was 150 Gwei, choose something nearer 200 Gwei this time.
3 Likes

hi @Bloodyraven . Your transfer was successful 13 hours ago. :joy:
Paste the receiving address into the era explorer (explorer. zksync. io), and you will find your eth

Please follow what I said above

find your seed phrase in settings of your Binance wallet , then install MetaMask in a new browser, then import it, switch to the zksync era network, and you should be able to see your funds there.

3 Likes

So ETH should be on Binance wallet? But I cant access recovery phrase of my Binance wallet… It’s built-in exchange wallet adress. I cant import binance account to another wallet like meta mask… Alsko i cant see those ETH in my binance account, deposit was never confirmed.

So ETH should be on Binance wallet?

Yes. Since Binance Wallet only shows BSC and Ethereum, you cannot see the assets of zksync network.

But I cant access recovery phrase of my Binance wallet… It’s built-in exchange wallet adress. I cant import binance account to another wallet like meta mask… Alsko i cant see those ETH in my binance account, deposit was never confirmed.

Maybe because Binance exchange doesn’t support era network’s eth yet, so you can’t see it . But when Binance supports era, you may be able to see it.
Please contact Binance’s support team, they will give you the most accurate answer.

4 Likes

hey did you solve this??

i just sent also eth from zksync to binance erc20, transaction status is verifying…

hey, how to find binance wallet seed phrase?

hi, don’t worry, you’ll be able to see your eth when Binance supports zksync deposits.

2 Likes

If your Binance wallet is directly linked to the exchange account (like the friend above), then you may not be able to get the seed phrase, because it is actually a centralized custodial wallet controlled by Binance.

If your Binance Wallet was created separately by yourself (importing the seed phrase or private key), then you can restore it using MetaMask.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.