Failed transaction through MetaMask (Okexchain)!

I have received 0.104 ETH withdrew from zil on 3 of January via OkexChain. But when I tried to transfer 0.104 ETHK via OkexChain wallet on Metamask (0x70e41ec9d6691705dbf3f4bf0c64c2f0a05600ae) to another account(0x63e67CA5944d33B084ab9DE8A964FFa1d425879A) of ETH on Crypto, it didn’t work. I could see from my app on iOS showed the transaction has been confirmed by I never receive the money either from Metamask nor from my wallet on Crypto

I have open a ticket on our website but until today almost 1 week ago, nobody contacted me or replied me regarding my concerns and issues.

All information could be offerred regarding request.

Hi @bluehawana the problem is that page https://crypto.com/ does not support the OkexChain network for ETH deposit

1 Like

Ok, just know that, but how could I find my ETHK back then? Theoretically, should it refund to my account then? It has been almost 7 days since the transaction. And if it not support okexchain why I did not receive any error information when I transferred it?
Thanks Luigi, the most important feedback I would say since the issue.

The wallet is not so intelligent yet :smiley: wrong deposit is not returned automatically.
You must contact support team at page crypto.com :slightly_smiling_face: only they can send ETHK
back to your MetaMask wallet :fox_face:

2 Likes

Many thanks and hope you a great day!!

1 Like

Have a nice day @bluehawana:slightly_smiling_face: I hope all goes well.

1 Like

The same to you Luigi, I just waiting the feedback from Crypto now.

1 Like

Hi Luigi again,
May I know how to find out the txhash from our log file which I download from our app as a Json file?

How could I reach to my Transaction ID by the way?

@bluehawana you can see the transaction here:

Transaction Hash:
0xAA7C594CEF0BD430911486D34675D71FA6ED1B7A335BF676A22166374BC69EA8

1 Like

Thanks Luigi
You are the best!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.