I can't send SOL using Polygon Network, I always get "Not ETH Network set to lowercase" error

Hello everyone, I’m new using MetaMask and now 'm havng this dilemma… I was trying to send some SOL to another wallet that I have but everytime that I did I get "“Not ETH Network set to lowercase” error and I don’t know what to do because I’ve read all the similar cases posted and none working for me (convert all the address to lower case, put “0x” as prefix on my address). I have gas on my wallet, in fact I’m not spending all my SOL amount, I’m connected to polygon, but as I said, nothing works…Thanks in advance!!

3 Likes

Check if you’re on the right sending network on the MetaMask.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the MetaMask community.
On which network do you have SOL? To which network you are going to send it? Solana blockchain is NOT an EVM-compatible blockchain. MetaMask supports only EVM-compatible networks. If you are simply sending it to another wallet, make sure that the network you are sending your SOL to is the same as the one you are having the SOL on. In case you are sending it to an Exchange, make sure that the exchange supports depositing the tokens on that network.

4 Likes

I’m on Polygon Mainnet

1 Like

Hmmm interesting, and I guess that’s the problem because checking my receiving addreess it has 4more digits so that’s has to be the issue.

3 Likes

Always check the network to which you are sending your funds. If you send to a wrong network, you will lose your funds.

4 Likes

The issue described in topic was that addresses were ‘displayed’ with an incorrect checksum for the connected network.

1 Like

hello ,@Harold_Franco ,It is not the same chain, so your other SOLana wallet address cannot receive it, you can use cross-chain bridges and centralized exchanges to transfer

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.