Sent my ETH, seems lost. Matamask Polygon to other wallet

Hi,

I sent my ETH from (Metamask -Polygon network) to my other wallet Ethereum mainnet Network. It doesn’t work at all but it said “success” Did i lost my ETH?

Is there an way to see where it goes? Please help

Hi Empiresun,

you have to use a bridge if you are sending funds from one network to another. So if you sent ETH from Polygon network to ETH - ethereum mainnet, you would need to have used a bridge.

I think you should put in a ticket here just in case someone can help.

To confirm it better, please open a support ticket here with the transaction hash you’re inquiring https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
click Start a Conversation

Screenshot 2022-02-15 082305

A live chat box window will then automatically appear on your screen where you may contact the support team.

Be aware of scammers and not share your seed phrase-secret recovery phrase.

Just to throw it out there, nobody will ever ask you to outside click links, share seed phrase, share log in, screen share - so be really careful and on high alert for scammers! Even if you think they’re from the support team of whoever you’re reaching out to - don’t do it! Real support would never need any of this information.

thank you for the advices.

You got it, also here is a link RE: networks if it helps -

To switch funds between networks, you’ll always have to use a bridge. Even if it’s ETH, you can’t send ETH from Ethereum Mainnet to Polygon without using a bridge. Also, keep in mind not all networks support the same tokens. Some tokens are only available on Ethereum Mainnet, or Binance Smart Chain, or Polygon, etc.

Do you know if we have a way to get it back my ETH? or do you think they (METAMASK support) have a way?

I did not open the ticket or start a conversation yet.

Important question :grin: What is it other wallet Ethereum mainnet Network ?? Exodus wallet, Coinomi wallet…? Where did you send it?

first, im asking if i can get it back no matter which wallet. But im pretty is a Ethereum mainnet.

When I don’t know where you sent it :sweat_smile: logically I don’t know if it can be returned. You have a private key from the address where you sent it? Or you sent it to the crypto exchanger?

to my coinsquare wallet

Did you try to write on the coinsquare support?

https://help.coinsquare.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

When you don’t have a private key or seed phrase :expressionless: can’t do anything.

sent an email to support.

Thank you for advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 27 days. New replies are no longer allowed.