Tokens Transferred from Wallet to Ethereum Binance-Pegged Ethereum Token - but not in Wallet

Ive sent BNB to Ethereum, it became Binance-Peg Ethereum Token

It is not in my wallet - neither smart chain network or BSC network.

It is like it went to ethereum and vanished.

4 Likes

Hey @sdx, unfortunately, you are not able to send tokens directly from network to network. You must first use a bridge.

You can read more about it on this article on our Knowledge Base, specifically point number 4:

4 Likes

I was just trying to covert my crypto so I could buy kishu inu. So MetaMask allows us to make the conversion and now the crypto Is lost :disappointed:? Sort of like send it to ethereum as a gift. And now no one can move it back ?

2 Likes

i had the same issue, i emailed Metamask but havent gotten a response yet. i tried sending from meta mask to Coinbase. i sent USDC, still waiting on email response…

1 Like

i got my tokens from pancake swap. than i attempted to use MetaMask extension to send to my Coinbase USDC wallet.

1 Like

I did this with meta mask. But I was on the dext website while I was trying to move it around.

1 Like

Sorry, i shouldve used the reply option, im new to this, I swapped Tokens into binance pegged USDC using Pancake Swap. Then I attempted to send from Meta Mask to Coinbase USDC address.

2 Likes

Hey @Gee3Darth, unfortunately, you cannot send tokens directly from network to network. The USDC you swapped for on PancakeSwap is on Binance Smart Chain, and the USDC address on Coinbase is on the Ethereum network as an ERC-20 Token.

Please refer to this article on our Knowledge Base for more info:

1 Like

Is there anyway to retrieve my tokens? That 900+ dollars im out now :frowning:

All transactions on the blockchain are irreversible, so unfortunately not.

3 Likes

sent bnb from binance to my metamask and its not in my wallet until now. binance said its successful. metamask support is not responding.

sdx how about this transfer? i didnt get this in my metamask what would be wrong?

metamask ss

configuration is same as the website

1 Like

hi nakedwinnie - hope you can help me too please.

1 Like

Make sure you are interacting with the right address the BNB was sent to, and then try the steps written in this article on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

why would I use etscan? I am using bscscan /tx/0x59aabe93f95e0f337003365518b56a56b067b6c95d61be4d56e31f2bea1aea1a

did the reset too and nothing happened

Sorry for the lack of clarification.

Same steps apply just for BSC.

same nothing there balance still doesnt reflect the transferred amount and did the reset too installed in brave same balance is showing.

1 Like

Ah, sorry to hear the issue still persists :frowning:

Please submit a ticket to our support team here:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

They will be with you as soon as they can.

submitted tickets as soon as it happened but no response til now :frowning:

thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

so where di my funds go than? they had to go somewhere didnt they? is there any way to track where it went so i could possibly ask that person or entity about maybe returning them?