I don't see the tokens send from Metamask to Binance

I have send from my metamask wallet BNB (on the Avalanche Chain) to my Binance wallet - 2.3 BNB were debited but I never received them in my Binance wallet - any ideas ?

I’m in the same situation. I sent bnb (polygon chain) to Binance, but the deposit is not available.

1 Like

what did you do ?
or what can you do ?

1 Like

Hey @CHRO and @breadyang, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Unfortunately, you cannot send tokens directly from network to network, they must be bridged first. These tokens are not retrievable, but you can try reaching out to the Binance team to see if there is anything they can do for you.

Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Thanks, so you mean they are lost ?
Binance tells : This transaction cannot be found on the blockchain. Please check that you have submitted the correct transaction ID (TxID) or network, and resubmit the form.

Transaction key is “success” if you look it up on SNOWTRACE 0x2e3a3116547be204bcfe51f309eb1e2d0d6145b48657816da6cb1b736a56ab49

Strange that the wallet accepts a transaction, charges fees which if its impossible and now Binance tells recheck the Transaction Hash

Any idea out of this
Thanks

2 Likes

I would inform the Binance team that the transaction was done on Avalanche network and that the transaction can be on Snowtrace.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Compromised wallet