I sent crypto from my one USDT erc20 wallet to Metamask USDT but I haven't got the money

Hey,

Yea, I saw you confirmed there is success of in. My question is, do you see anything getting transferred out or done with it afterwards?

Also - I’ll link all this with your original post once we get it solved.

2 Likes

Visual example, where the circle is, do you only see IN or do you see any OUT’s when you look at etherscan?

2 Likes

Oh no, ok I see your message you can only edit now.

If you go to etherscan.io and plop in your address, it should show you transactions on the first page, similar to below. You can see where a transaction was an “in” or “out” like below -

2 Likes

@Andrew_Igumnov ,

Glad you could get it resolved. I see you posted the solution in your original post at the end with an edit - thanks for doing this.

If you’re new to MetaMask, it may be helpful for you to start digging into our Knowledge Base. It’s HUGE but if you type in key words, you can find out information on things you’re trying to do. there is a search field on the right of this page that you can search for anything you want. If you can’t find it there, we can generally help. As always, never share your secret recovery phrase with anyone (even support), including inputting onto a site asking for it.

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you very much for your help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

good luck for you for new user,MetaMask wallet have sth to study

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.