I want to invite my friends to study here, but I can't find my invitation link?

I want to invite my friends to study here, but I can’t find my invitation link?
I can’t find the invitation link on my personal page. Can you help me?

Some friends around me have just started to enter Web3, and then ask me a lot of questions every day. I see that this is a good place to study. I want to invite them to take the initiative to study here

Send them the forum address directly. This is not an exchange, there is no invitation reward, and naturally there will be no exclusive invitation link.

2 Likes

OK, I know there’s no reward, but I’m a collector. Ha ha, I want to invite my friends to study. At the same time, I can also get an invitation badge :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I do not know what to say……

2 Likes

@0coininMM I wonder after using a lot of emojis still you have something to say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Because there is an invitation badge, suggesting that inviting friends will get it, but I invited my friends yesterday and didn’t get this badge, so I think there should be an invitation link,
In addition, I personally prefer to do things strictly. I feel a sense of achievement when I collect badges. It doesn’t mean I need to be rewarded. I have plenty of time and have always been a loyal user of metamask. Here I can not only help other partners answer questions, but also learn from new questions :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.