Implementation in site metamask

Hello, I’m new here, and new to this area as a developer, I’m wanting to implement a token on my game website where people can withdraw tokens, but I wanted to connect to the database of the player logged into an account, would anyone have any idea, any link, or something like teaching, sorry for my english I’m using a translator, I’m Brazilian. If someone with a good heart can help me, I don’t want criticism because I don’t know.

Hello @paulim78 !
Welcome to MetaMask community !

If you want to implement your own token, you need to be familiar with how the ERC20 standard works and its architecture, I can advise you a few resources for this ( Just add this to the github site URL) :

/ethereumbook/ethereumbook

/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-contracts

Is your game a browser-based one, and does it use a framework like ReactJS for development? (not Unity)

Then you will probably need to use the @metamask/sdk library for implementation, the documentation is further (also you can also use @metamask/detect-provider in conjunction with web3.js) :

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.