iPad full fit compatibility version

People want to browse dapps on a bigger screen on an ipad resolution and portability. This will enable everyone to trade watch chart on a bigger view making metamask the leading wallet for it. Hoping for soonest! Thank you metamask team!

Attach: three images. The first is another post on this forum, requesting the same thing, closed without consideration and unreliable and indisputable.
The second and third show two apps in the App Store 1) MetaMask
2) OpenSea
Highlighted in both pictures are the available app “device builds”
MetaMask lists only iPhone, and as seen in the pictures, the display is the size of an iPhone display.
However, open C offers both iPhone and iPad display size I seen by the two size of preview pictures in the App Store.

TO MetaMask: DONT CLOSE THIS PERSONS THREAD AS YOU DID TO Killur_Sora‘s POST!!!
Shocked at how dismissive that was of the support agent!!!

Full screen fore more than just DAPPs, but yes, I agree, my post bellow should help our cause

Hello @BritishDon

Thanks for pointing my mistake out. I misunderstood the user’s question and didn’t research what he meant thoroughly.

All these screenshots helped a lot. Thanks again for clearing that up.

2 Likes

thanks i really appreciate you reaching out! i figured that the screen shots would clarify what he was trying to say! lol i actually wrote it out like 3 times before i redid it with the pics

2 Likes