Issue with Metamask mobile app and walletconnect library

Hello MetaMask support team,

I’m writing to report an issue I’ve been experiencing with the MetaMask mobile app and the walletconnect library. After updating to the latest version of the MetaMask mobile app, I’ve been unable to use some of the walletconnect library’s methods, specifically those that require redirection to the MetaMask app for user interaction and signing, such as connector.signMessage().

I’ve tried troubleshooting the issue by checking the walletconnect library documentation and using different versions of the library, but the issue persists. I suspect that there may be a compatibility issue between the walletconnect library and the updated MetaMask mobile app.

Could you please provide any guidance or assistance on this issue? Is there a known compatibility issue between the walletconnect library and the updated MetaMask mobile app? Is there any specific information or debug logs I can provide to help troubleshoot the issue?

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello @user1718 !
Welcome to MetaMask community !

Are you using the simulator for this ? Can you please try with a physical device ?

1 Like

yes i have tried with a physical device but its not redirect to the MetaMask from my react-native dapp but when i click sign transaction it doesn’t automatically redirect to the MetaMask but when i manually open MetaMask from my recent tabs then sign message popup will appear but i want automatically redirection to the MetaMask

@user1718 Please open an issue in the official MetaMask Github with the section of code that you think is problematic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.