List of Accounts on "Send To" Doesn't Match My Re-Ordered List of Accounts on Account Drop-Down List

Description:
I pinned two of my main accounts/addresses to the top using MetaMask’s new pinning feature (which was a great idea). However, when I click “send” to send tokens from one account to another, the order of accounts in the “send to” list does not match the order of accounts on the main page’s drop down list. It’s an eye-sore and will bother me everyday because I have OCD. I may have to unpin my main accounts so that my main drop down list and “send to” list of accounts match (again for my OCD). Thank you.

Purpose:

Extension/Mobile/Both:
Extension

Images/Attacments:

I tried unpinning the two main accounts (went back to old order as expected on drop down list), but the “send to” list of accounts is still messed up. My ledger wallet moved from the bottom end to the middle section of my 7 wallets. What an eye sore. My OCD isn’t gonna let this one go, haha. Cmon devs, help me out.

What about allowing us to reorder accounts on the main drop-down list (not just pinning) AND it would be great if this order matched the list of accounts on the “send to” list of accounts.

The reorder accounts has been requested, feel free to vote and post!

2 Likes