MetaMask extension redesign

Why does the world famous wallet use defoult Bootstrap v5.0 UI kit?

We have developed a redesign concept for MetaMask Extention.

P.S. This UI is implemented quite simply and quickly, without slowing the wallet.

Looks very good, it’s time to change the design in the wallet, because it is morally outdated

3 Likes

**Bro good design, I hope he will

[image]**

2 Likes

We cannot say that it is outdated. It is simply created from template elements, as is usually done when creating something in haste)

1 Like

The design looks great, especially the dark theme, I hope for a response from the community :heart:

2 Likes

Looks stylish and very modern! And yes, the design of the wallet needs changes. But I want to note that not only changes in design.

1 Like

Hey @ody.fund, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing!

I would love to know more about your thought process with developing your own design. What aspects of the current MetaMask UI do you think could be most improved? The team is also currently working on a major redesign of the UI!

5 Likes

Awecome, like it! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

That’s really great and astonishing!
Hope, MM team will use your design!

2 Likes

Hello @nakedwinnie. Thanks for answer.

Items are listed in order of importance.

1. Branding/identity. We took up the redesign, because at the moment the UI is not branded and is made on the bootstrap.

2. It is important to leave the elements in the same places. Many people are used to using stress, you can not break this system.

3. Reduce nesting. Such as QR codes and gas replacement, not only. You can look at the 2nd picture for additional information about this.

4. Refine the accessibility of UX in difficult moments for the base user. For example: set permission for everyone, Change network. At the moment, the wallet is not as accessible to beginners as it could be.

On this theme, we can have a more in-depth discussion. Our team is ready to provide all the files that we have developed. We would also gladly to help with the result, if possible.

3 Likes

It really looks nice.
What about an open competition, want freedom of choice

But the dark theme is very reminiscent of another wallet for the Solana network ( with terrible user experience ) :thinking:

1 Like