Metamask unable to swap

Hi i just bought adapad crypto from pancake swap two days ago its showing balance and crypto in my MetaMask account but when i go for swap to bnb or other cryptoes its not going through …
Its telling quotes not available try adjust quotes and try again …

Is there anybody who can help me in this issue …

Thanks

3 Likes

0x0d908291303C93D25CADcf80d49B533757Ffdd9E

This is my metamask wallet adress …

Have u checked masked 5 ?

1 Like

Its already addes and showing the tokens and balance but when i go for swapping it doesnt swap …

0.0093 bnb is already in account ?,

How much bnb atleast must be to complete the transaction of 1241 adapad equalent to 600 us dollars …

Ok so i need to buy more bnb to complete the transaction …am i right ?

1 Like

Same problem as i mentioned trying to swapping adapad to bnb on metamask but its not going through even i have 1 bnb in my metamask account …
Is there anybody who can help me so kindly reply me …
Thanjs

Same situation here. I believe we have to wait until the market cap gets higher or the token is being traded on centralised platforms. The price is increasing, so we have to chill out.

Hi ! No yesterday i bought xp network and swap it to the bnb and it went through so its better to fix the problem …

I can’t agree more, I also want to withdraw some profits from ADAPAD. It’s quite wierd.

What to do than ? Find any solution ?

If MetaMask swap cannot provide the swap quote for the token pair, you can try research and use other exchanges

Which other exchanges and how i m new and know nothing about these things so if anybody can guide me i will be really gratefull …