No me llega mi transferencia

Hice una transferencia de USDC a MetaMask, soy nuevo en esto y no tengo ninguna wallet en ninguna otra plataforma de criptos, en este caso fue una transferencia pequeñita para ver si funcionaba pero no me ha llegado el USDC, hash: 0xa6eccbe156cdc84eaca4bbda8b954ea946ce3b7f79565e262f8412700a57c689

Alguien podría ayudarme y decirme qué ocurre?

1 Like

hi @randomjose ,welcome to MetaMask community.

Switch your wallet to Optimism network, and then import the USDC contract address.
0x7f5c764cbc14f9669b88837ca1490cca17c31607

If you have not added optimism network, click the network list in the upper left corner and click Add Network

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: I made a transfer now it is lost?

Hi, if I don’t know how it happened, I was going to pass it on to my MetaMask address and I don’t know where that address came from and when I looked for it I noticed that it is the USDC address, I have photos there of the transfer of everything, but hey the person from above told me that the money was already lost…

1 Like

hi. I asked in another thread what address you send to MetaMask. If it is sent to the contract address of USDC, it is indeed lost. If not, hen it’s probably not missing.

As Leader @KBeeTheCapybara said, can you share more information, like your wordcoin address, or your receiving address? Be careful not to disclose private information such as your private key.

Or you can contact the support team for help. :point_down:
Go to https://support.metamask.io/ > choose start a conversation > the chatbot will ask you a few questions and try to help, and then you will get connected to support. We will never ask you to share your Secret Recovery Phrase (SRP) or input onto a site for support. Never provide your SRP to anyone.

4 Likes

Hi This is the MetaMask address that I sent the money by mistake 0x7f5c764cbc14f9669b88837ca1490cca17c31607 which I have no idea where it came from, nor how I got to place that address when I had copied mine from MetaMask, and this is my worldcoin address with which I sent the money 0x65aec71a08b3baeeaacabb0c16a201e3aeb28c1d

hi. I haven’t obtained WLD, so I don’t know its detailed process.
From your transaction records, it seems that your USDC has indeed been transferred to its contract address, not a wallet address. :frowning_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.