Pulsechain added to the list of of popular custom networks

Please stop gatekeeping Pulsechain!

11 Likes

This needs to happen! thank you ahead!

10 Likes

This would be great addition. As I always need to help friends out with RPC settings.

9 Likes

Thanks team MetaMask. your ongoing support to DeFi is appreciated. PulseChain continues to grow in popularity and visibility. We expect the chain to feature heavily in the upcoming 2 years as crypto markets move in the usual way.
cheers.

12 Likes

Would be nice to see this happen. Thanks

10 Likes

Good idea. I would like this please

12 Likes

If MM doesn’t add the PulseChain RPC then users will select alternative crypto wallet apps that already have it available.

10 Likes

Please MM add the Pulsechain RPC…it is vitally important. and showing USD balances for Pulsechain tokens would also be a great service.

9 Likes

It would make things so much easier for switching between networks. Need Pulsechain pls.

8 Likes

As an avid MetaMask user, I recently observed a significant enhancement that has the potential to revolutionize the user experience within the platform. PulseChain, renowned for its ability to reduce gas fees on the Ethereum network, should be added to the list of popular custom networks in MetaMask. This inclusion would make it more convenient for users seeking PulseChain, allowing them to benefit from its growing community and deeper liquidity.

The primary goal behind advocating for PulseChain’s presence on the list is to streamline user interactions with a network that consistently handles increased volume and offers more substantial liquidity than other networks, such as Polygon, which is already featured in the list. By doing so, we aim to provide MetaMask users with improved accessibility, increased transaction efficiency, and a reduced risk of encountering incorrect RPC settings from unverified sources.

8 Likes

Please add PulseChain

11 Likes

yes, I so agree.
We need to add Pulsechain

8 Likes

Do it!, Do it!, Do it!, Do it!, Do it!, Do it!, Do it!, Do it!,

8 Likes

People lose money using someone else’s RPC scam settings, please add pre-loaded PulseChain network settings!

9 Likes

Hex and pulsechain great coins

9 Likes

Is there a reason why not?

9 Likes

In the past years I had many people around me asking how to manually change the RPC and they were asking me why it is not included in MetaMask as an automatic option, usually I really don’t know how to answer this but I don’t see reason not to include this as option. This does not stop them from using the chain but still it is confusing and even a reason to get mislead and hacked. I just hate it when I see someone gets scammed. Let’s reduce the chance of something like this happening again by adding Pulsechain as option.
Thank you in advance MetaMask Team!

10 Likes

PulseChain has more daily volume and active users than XRP and Cardano as you can confirm on Dexscreener

And the DEX PulseX is #58 as of now

9 Likes

I ask the smart fox to recognize pulsechain as a major and important network because it is in the interest of both of us and we have not yet thought of using any alternative to MetaMask.
Thanks

6 Likes

This would make it so much easier to help new people and make sure they’re not adding the wrong one.

6 Likes