Show USD values from PulseChain RPC

Description:
Show USD values from PulseChain RPC (currently only PLS is shows it’s USD value. Would be good to see for all other coins too)

Purpose:
enhance user experience of the popular PulseChain network

Extension/Mobile/Both:
both

Images/Attacments:
This, but on the PulseChain network (chain ID 369, https:// rpc. pulsechain. com, PLS)

Yes, PLEASE metmask add this info! Also add PulseChain logo (it’s blank)

16 Likes

Yes please.
That would be very helpful.
and please come along and have a space with the community , we would like to show you how many products are within the ecosystem +200 and hoe we are leading DeFi.
PulseChain is the best place as has +50,000 validators and it was created for the exact reason you guys exist first place!
Gopulse com

10 Likes

This would be a great improvement to MetaMask! Thanks!

8 Likes

Hook us up MetaMask!

7 Likes

This works of be great and I would use MM more often. I don’t bother logging in anymore as there is no useful information there.

6 Likes

Would be appreciated, thanks.

You can pull values from Coingecko or Chain ID 369

6 Likes

Do the right thing MM, make it happen!

4 Likes

Yes, please. PulseChain is already a top 10 chain and users are leaving MetaMask for other apps because of this. We would be most grateful if it were fixed. :pray:

4 Likes

Please it’s a legit chain 🫰🏻

4 Likes

There is no Defi BlockChain in the World that has the features PulseChain has and i humbly request you { add PulseChain BlockChain to the List of BlockChain Network in MetaMask and input the USD, CAD, EURO, POUND STERLING VALUES TO IT BECAUSE THE REASON I USE MetaMask EVERYDAY IS BECAUSE OF PULSECHAIN BLOCKCHAIN } And i have carried out MORE TRANSACTIONS in PULSECHAIN BLOCKCHAIN when using MetaMask than ANY OTHER BlockChain in the World. You can check my MetaMask history for Confirmation. { 0xA4210c2B18a659Cd71B52B80d272866EEa7532e7 }
So please i demand the >>>MetaMask technical support team<<< do the right thing with immediate effect. Thank you!

:heart::heart::heart: PulseChain BlockChain FOREVER!!!

Michael

4 Likes

Would help a lot if you, guys, add USD values for PLSX, PLS, HEX from Ethereum, HEX tokens and coins just as usual.

3 Likes

Yes please, I really like meta mask and i don’t want to migrate everything to another wallet app. Showing USD values for Pulsechain PLS and Pulsex PLSX would be very helpful to a community that’s growing everyday. This would benefit MetaMask as well. It’s a win win.

We, absolutely need this. Thanks

It worked at some point, please make it work again :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only wallet I use is MetaMask, but unfortunately they don’t care about us

Pulsechain has a big community that uses MetaMask daily. This is a must.

indeed, USD values were showing up in the first 2-5 months for PLS, but then magically disappeared

I really like MetaMask, and I don’t want to migrate everything to another wallet app

+1 - I’d also really like to see this supported.

1 Like