'refresh list' only appears on mainnet (huge flaw ! tbh, PLS FIX FAST !)

haha, srsly (doubt that it still remain on 10.22.3), it’s way more annoying to manually add (also does increase a chance that people will get scammed too)

how to make it appear then? /TY ! :saluting_face:

2 Likes

in my case, i just want to make a tx with USDT/DC

Hey @SPONGKY.

Can you make this into a feature request?

As a workaround, you can switch between networks a few times for the tokens to appear in case they aren’t.

I got the Refresh list on the 3 networks I’m using. BNB, ETH and Polygon. But I use version 10.22.2, maybe it is removed in 10.22.3 ?

5 Likes

Was testing now, i don’t have it on 10.22.2 on Polygon or BNB Mainnet, but others do. Not sure what triggers it. Maybe the way you add the network?

5 Likes

@SPONGKY can you confirm if this is extension, mobile, or both for you?

With latest update, do you still see ‘refresh list’ as an option on mainnet?

3 Likes

it’s extension and the problem still persists on matic :grimacing: (not only opera, but brave/chrome/edge and firefox), and yeah, refresh list still on mainnet !

i have hard time on polygon again rn, thought it’s fixed :mask:

Hi @SPONGKY ,

Do you mean with Polygon in general, or are you talking about your original topic?

There is an API partial outage. you can keep up to date with it here on the website:

ahh okay sir, checking it out

2 Likes

Hi @SPONGKY ,

You can always add a network with an alternative RPC URL, just verify it’s safe.

MetaMask Knowledge Base on how to add:

Polygon wiki page that shares a RPC URL:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.