Sent Matic from Coinbase Wallet not Received in MetaMask Matic Wallet

I made a transaction yesterday to send some Matic tokens from my Coinbase Matic wallet the following is the transaction reference

It shows completed but it doesn’t yet appear in my metamask Matic wallet. Any help pls

2 Likes

I know this is old but maybe your like me, added the Matic network to your metamask and didn’t see any coins after transferring. Switch back to the Ethereum network and add Matic coin. I was freaking out, then I tied that and there they were.

4 Likes

Hi @Buddha bro, could you please say it once again clearly? I didn’t understand. I am facing the same problem. No MATIC is showing in my MetaMask wallet. Now what to do boss?

2 Likes

Have you added MATIC as a custom token in your MetaMask wallet? Here is more information on our Knowledge Base on how to do so:

It may be that your MATIC is also on Polygon network. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base on how to add Polygon as a custom network:

6 Likes

Thanks @nakedwinnie bro, i am reading these. You rock

4 Likes

Nope nothing worked @nakedwinnie bro. Still missing my MATIC :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Where did you transfer your MATIC from? Check the transaction hash for more information and to see where and what address your MATIC was sent to.

7 Likes

problaly thes some qusstion from your exchange. the address maybe wrong

2 Likes